Join Dealroom and Sifted for an industry-leading panel with:
- Roxanne Varza, Station F
- Saul Klein, LocalGlobe
- Klaus Hommels, Lakestar
- Megumi Ikeda, Hearst Ventures
- Gerard de Graaf, European Commission Director for the Digital Single Market
Moderated by Michael Stothard, Editor of Sifted, the discussion will focus on:
- How European tech can navigate Covid-19
- Why startups deserve government support
- How governments can facilitate a competitive edge
- Playing to Europe’s strategic strengths
- Closing the gap to Silicon Valley and beyond.
European Startups is a two-year joint venture between Dealroom and Sifted, supported by the European Commission and the European Parliament, aimed at facilitating informed conversation and collaboration to take Europe’s startup economy to the next level.
This event will accompany the launch of the EuropeanStartups.co data platform, curating all European startup data in one place, providing data equity, and powering data-driven policy and decision making.
We’ll be sharing the latest data insights on how Europe measures up on the international stage, and hearing from leading industry voices.