Format: A 90 minute Webinar bringing together business leaders from leading airlines, ground handlers, airports and industry suppliers to discuss a blueprint for achieving a smarter winter operations strategy for stations. The session will include an online audience Q&A and be chaired by GHI Conference Chairman, Max Gosney.
• Stakeholder collaboration: How can we work smarter to counter the delays, inefficiencies and aircraft damage that often result from a rushed and uncoordinated response to freezing weather?
• De-icing equipment and fluid innovation: improving equipment design to help operatives achieve greater efficiency, quality and safety in de-icing activity
• GSE strategies for the cold: maintenance and operating strategies to ensure optimum equipment performance no matter how cold.
• Safety and decision making: exploring the impact of sub-zero conditions on cognitive pathways and the potential safety implications on the apron
• Employee training: building up winter operations skillsets into your workforce and the role of simulator training
• PPE: keeping employees protected from the cold and the performance difference to your station