This 2-part webinar series provides GPs, and other healthcare professionals with a role in adult vaccination, with an important update on managing influenza in 2021.
This education is provided by Praxhub in collaboration with the Immunisation Coalition.
Supported by Sanofi Pasteur.
Meeting 1: Influenza in the time of COVID
Panel: A/Prof Sheena Sullivan & A/Prof Paul Griffin. This meeting has been completed, and a CPD-accredited recording will be available in Praxhub soon.
Meeting 2: Addressing Flu Shot Hesitancy in 2021
Panel: A/Prof Margie Danchin & Prof Paul Van Buynder
1. Describe the impact of a very low incidence influenza season in 2020 and the rapid development of COVID vaccines on community perceptions of vaccine safety and efficacy;
2. Discuss the development efficacy and safety of influenza vaccines available in Australia,
3. Assess a person’s level of vaccine willingness using appropriate communication,
4. Describe mechanisms that can build vaccine confidence in general practice and community settings, and
5. List evidence-based responses to specific vaccine-related myths and misinformation.
The Provider of this activity is Praxhub and hosted by Sanofi-Pasteur. The details provided by you will be used for the purpose of facilitating your attendance at this activity and creating your Praxhub registration to enable your access to this and other on-demand content. Login details will be emailed within 7 days of the date of this activity. If you have questions regarding the collection or use of your information, please contact email@example.com.