Product-Led Growth is one of the most popular buzzwords in the startup world. But you can’t ignore that the most successful tech IPOs and fastest-growing private SaaS companies of the past decade have one thing in common - they're all product-led. Zoom, Atlassian, Slack, Calendly, Dropbox are just a few.
So how do you design for Product-Led Growth? What are the best frameworks and tactics to consider?
On Tuesday, January 18 Maria Cuasay, Director of Product Growth at Ancestry joins us to share learnings from her 10+ years of experience in growth at Ancestry, Lyft, and Opencare.
Specifically, Maria will cover:
- What growth looks like at every stage of the company - structure, tactics, tools, funnel analysis, etc.
- Top Product-Led Growth frameworks and tactics driving double-digit growth in 2022
- How to create a unique “hook” that pulls curious users into your product and establishes initial momentum
- How to keep users engaged and addicted to your product to keep coming back
- How to leverage your users to drive referrals and become a source of repeatable organic growth
- A fool-proof checklist to make your product go viral - How to add virality, network effects, and viral loops to a product that isn’t necessarily viral
- The best ways to report and track your progress so you always know what’s working, and so everyone’s aligned around what’s next
- How to assemble your growth team — who needs to be on it, how to start it, and how to get the flywheel spinning