Host: Eoin Walker
Joined by: Emma Figures, Mark Hannaford and Taryn Anderson
When: Wed 10th June 2020 from 18:00 (GMT)
Length: 1 hours 30 mins
Ideal for: Health professionals of all grades, stages and training backgrounds
Find out how you can break into the incredibly rewarding world of expedition medicine by hearing from our extreme panel of specialists who have done it all!
WEM trauma lead Paramedic Eoin Walker, is joined by WEM Founder Mark Hannaford, Trainee GP Emma Figures and Nurse Taryn Anderson to cover your answers, including:
Find answers to:
- What experience and qualifications do I need?
- What kind of personal qualities are important for expedition work?
- What resources are available for me to up skill?
- How do I fit expeditions around my other clinical and family roles?
- Where do I stand with medical indemnity?
- How will this pandemic change the expedition and travel landscape?
Interested? Sign up, then read our blog to find out why THESE maverick medic panellists are worth listening to here > bit.ly/LiveSession9Bios