On this free webinar meet Jonathan Mosen MNZM, CEO of Workbridge, an organisation that "gives employers access to skilled and capable workers, and gives people with disabilities a fair go in the workforce."
Jonathan will be chatting with Robin Christopherson MBE, AbilityNet's Head of Digital Inclusion, who hosts a monthly online chat with individuals who are each working to improve digital accessibility and digital inclusion.
(If you find that you can’t attend, please don’t worry. All of our webinars are recorded and you can find them on our website: www.abilitynet.org.uk/webinars.
We encourage you to register for the webinar even if you're unable to attend live, as both attendees and absentees will receive automated emails linking to the recording and supporting materials.)
On the webinar, Jonathan and Robin will discuss topics including:
• Disabled people in education and the workplace
• Changes to disability rights and cutting edge technology
• The role assistive technology plays in the world today
• Leadership, values and the needs of a diverse workforce
• Jonathan is CEO of Workbridge, New Zealand's largest disability employment agency, and veteran disability rights campaigner.
• A Member of the New Zealand Order of Merit (MNZM) and winner of the Impact Award for his contribution to the disability community, Jonathan’s advocacy has led to significant legislative change in New Zealand, including the passage of New Zealand’s world-leading copyright legislation which ultimately led to the Marrakesh Treaty. Additionally, Jonathan has held senior leadership positions at global assistive technology companies HumanWare, Freedom Scientific and AIRA.
• Jonathan also has lived experience of disability, being totally blind and hard of hearing. He hosts the weekly Mosen At Large podcast, which brings a global community together for a live radio show and podcast discussing tech, living with blindness and more.