GVF has announced that the five finalist companies in the GVF Quarter Century of Excellence Award will feature in a Euroconsult-GVF co-hosted online event on 6 July 2022. The candidacy of the five finalists -- Eutelsat, Hughes Network Systems, Inmarsat, Kratos, and SES -- will be presented to an independent jury of industry experts.
The jury, and the virtual event audience, will have the opportunity to assess each candidacy, with the winner selected by jury decision as to which company’s advances have had the greatest beneficial impact on society, the broad telecommunications sector and the company’s financial bottom line.
The Award celebrates the 25th anniversary of GVF’s establishment as the global trade association representing the satellite ecosystem.
• David Meltzer, Secretary General, GVF
• Pacome Revillon, CEO, Euroconsult
• Natale Lettieri, Chief Service Operations Officer, Eutelsat
• Sharyn Nerenberg, Vice President, Corporate Marketing & Communications, Hughes Network Systems
• Alison Horrocks, Chief Corporate Affairs Officer & Company Secretary, Inmarsat
• Stuart Daughtridge, Vice President of Advanced Technology, Kratos Space, Training and Cybersecurity
•Steward Sanders, Executive Vice President and the O3b mPOWER Programme Lead , SES