As we approach 2023 and the new financial year, authentic and original storytelling remains hot on the agenda for connecting audiences to your brand and CSR strategy. But engaging your target audience has never been as challenging.
So how are brands using the power of storytelling differently to engage their audience(s)? And what will the next year of best-practice brand storytelling look like?
Join us on Thursday 2 February 2023, where we’ve invited speakers from brands and UK charity partners to reflect on their best brand storytelling campaigns over the last year. We’ll also take a look ahead to 2023 on the challenges and opportunities that come with bringing your story to life.
In a series of quick-fire presentations, we’ll explore:
- Preparing a story arc that stands the test of time
- Telling a story on a restrictive budget
- Bringing a CSR strategy and story to life through charity partnerships
- Getting the most from your agencies
- Data-driven storytelling
- Challenges to look out for in 2023