As the market for outdoor wear that combines style, comfort and easy care quickly grows, consumers also demand more sustainable textile products that contribute to a cleaner planet. The textiles industry has to balance touch, sturdiness, profitability, and sustainability—four dimensions which are directly impacted by printing inks, an important part of the look and feel of today’s outdoor wear.
During this webinar, Dow will introduce DOWSIL™ Print 041 Printing Ink Binder, a new high-performance, waterborne binder based on hybrid chemistry for the formulation of new generation inks offering a strong set of key benefits:
· Excellent processability in existing screen-printing equipment on synthetic and natural fibers
· Exceptional look and feel: high color brightness and opacity, soft touch, low tackiness
· High durability: resistance to stretching and ironing
· Cost-efficiency, compared to PVC-based inks which are regulated worldwide
· Lower ink and energy consumption, helping processors meet sustainability targets
*By clicking below to register for this event, you consent to be contacted by the organizers of the event and/or their partners, by email or otherwise, about their related products, events and services. You may unsubscribe or change your email preferences through links in emails you receive.