Microsoft Teams empowers your users to collaborate in new ways, but with so many options and abilities, it can be challenging to keep it organised and overwhelming for users.
In this webinar, Microsoft MVP and Microsoft Certified Master, Tom Arbuthnot, Principal Solutions Architect at Microsoft Collaboration specialists Modality Systems, joins us to address some of the common user challenges and strategies to help your users avoid them.
• When to use chat and when to use a team?
• How to manage team creation and lifecycle
• When to use a team and when to use SharePoint?
• How to manage your data in teams
• Actionable steps you can take right now
•How to find information faster