Annual Cal/OSHA Update: Legislation, Regulation, Guidance, Executive Orders and More! Oh My!
Presented by Andrew Sommer, Fred Walter, and Megan Shaked
This year’s annual Cal/OSHA update will cover the latest legislative, regulatory and enforcement developments concerning COVID-19, including the Emergency COVID-19 Prevention Rule. We will also alert you to new regulatory changes concerning the Wildfire Smoke rule, various proposed rules being considered by Cal/OSH Standards Board, and general DOSH enforcement trends.
During this webinar, participants will learn about:
• The COVID-19 Emergency Temporary Standard
• Mandates for providing notice of potential COVID-19 exposure and positive cases (Assembly Bill 685 and Senate Bill 1159)
• DOSH guidance on recording and reporting COVID-19 cases
• Changes to the Wildfire Smoke regulation and related guidance
• Other regulatory developments from the Standards Board, such as the status of proposed regulations on indoor heat and workplace violence, and others, and
• Strategies for coping with the rapidly changing regulatory landscape