Is your Google presence important to your business?
If so, you need to be aware of some Google changes that may have a profound impact on how well you show up.
Also, while addressing some of these changes may be challenging, if you move quickly there is a great opportunity to leapfrog competitors who are slower to take action.
In this fast-paced webinar, we’ll cover:
- Google’s March 2021 switch to mobile-first indexing for all websites and what it means for your website
- Google’s upcoming May 2021 addition of “core web vitals” to their Search ranking algorithm and what these vitals consist of
- How these issues affect visitor abandonment and overall user experience
- Tools to evaluate your site from Google’s perspective and prioritize your proactive changes
- Google’s thoughts on link-building and why engaging with a link-building firm could hurt more than it helps
During this presentation we’ll also chat about how these changes affect sites on WordPress, Shopify and Squarespace and how to be strategic on each of those platforms.
This session will consist of a 45 minute high-energy presentation, followed by Q&A to answer any and all questions.
Got a specific question? Simply respond to your registration confirmation and we’ll make sure to answer it!
This session will be lead by Rob Cooper, an online marketing veteran, Google Premier Partner and founder of PlusROI Online Marketing and JumpStart Web.
Rob’s been in Ecommerce for 20 years and has worked with sites ranging from tiny start-ups to multi-million dollar ventures.
He currently works mostly with small to medium-sized companies looking to accelerate their online sales.
This is the 10th webinar in the educational series we launched in March 2020 to help companies up their marketing game in these crazy times.
We look forward to seeing you online!