HealthPathways is a web-based health information site that assists health practitioners, particularly General Practitioners (GPs), to guide patients through the health system. Autism HealthPathways are now available for adoption and adaptation in 43 health regions, across Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom. Find out more about these new resources and how to adapt or adopt Autism HealthPathways for your health region.
The newly released National Guideline Implementation Toolkit is designed to help clinicians to upskill and deliver the recommendations in the National Guideline for the Assessment and Diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorders in Australia. Find out more about the available resources and practical tools to ensure your practice aligns to the latest guidelines.
Hear the latest from experts on:
- localising health information for health practitioners – Autism HealthPathways
- new resources for clinicians – National Guideline Implementation Toolkit
- Toni Simmons, Mackay Hospital and Health Services
- Dr Aaron Kennedy, Mackay Hospital and Health Services
- Dr Kiah Evans, Telethon Kids Institute
Facilitated by Prof Andrew Whitehouse, Autism CRC, Telethon Kids Institute and University of Western Australia.
Part of Autism CRC's Autism Month 2021 Webinar series. Join other webinars in the series at autismcrc.com.au/webinars2021