Dawn Brolin, author of the new book, The Designated Motivator for Accounting Professionals, leads this strategy-focused session to help you implement key changes for more productivity and profitability this tax season.
In this session you will go through a reassessment process to help you determine the path for your firm moving forward, post-COVID, and in the face of ongoing changes for regulations and filings. We need to be sure we are prepared for whatever may come next. This will be an interactive session where you will use the time to lay out your firm’s business strategy and integrated technology ecosystem to become more profitable, more efficient, and most importantly, happier with your professional life this tax season and beyond.
• Understand the clients you love to serve and those you don't
• Evaluate the services you are providing currently and make a plan to offer new services and get rid of the services you don't enjoy doing
• Understand the importance of having a tech stack that makes sense for your practice
• Learn about the motivation you need to make significant improvements to your processes
• Mentally prepare for the tax season
Program Level: Intermediate
Field of Study: Professional Technology Training – Non-Technical
Advance Preparation Needed: None
Delivery Method: Group-Internet Based
Recommended CPE Credit: 1
Registration Instructions: Register Online
Complaint Resolution: email@example.com
Sift Media is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.