Sustainability is the word on everyone’s lips and, as the saying goes, an image speaks a thousand words. User-generated content (UGC) is an important addition to your travel marketer tool belt if you want to showcase authentic experiences in your destination. But did you know that it can also be used to influence how your visitors travel?
Join CrowdRiff for this unmissable webinar on how you can use visuals to affect sustainable travel initiatives while still exciting your audience.
- What is UGC & why does it matters for sustainability marketing?
- Ideas for using UGC to support sustainability initiatives
- Examples of destinations using UGC for sustainable tourism
Panellists will be:
- Zoë Weldon, Community Growth Lead at CrowdRiff
- Manuel Ferrís Gallego, Head of Valencia Convention Bureau
- Jasper Broekhuis, Social Media Marketing Manager at Netherlands Board of Tourism & Conventions