Your 2020 revenue plan went out the window in early March, and you’re struggling to find a new way to reactivate revenue in your B2B market.
What worked three short months ago doesn’t even apply now, and the reason is simple: Your customer now has challenges they previously hadn’t considered in their wildest dreams – and it continues to evolve (sometimes rapidly).
To succeed, you need to double down on the most essential best practices AND think about new ways of doing business:
• Find the right segments within the markets who have pain points you can solve
• Understanding and validating those pain points / needs / challenges
• Gaining rapid alignment between the sales & marketing teams (challenging enough during normal times!)
• Anticipating the new opportunities
• Must have keys for developing messaging that addresses how to help them
• Defining the success metrics
• How research to get the data you need
Join Gary Braun from Pivotal Advisors and Adam Proehl from NordicClick Interactive as they cover the steps you need to find the opportunities and reactivate your revenue.