This webinar will help you discover:
1) Accenture Federal Service's commitment to hiring veterans and military spouses.
2) Storytelling, advice and lessons learned from former military leaders about their career journeys at AFS.
3) What to consider when faced with difficult career choices.
4) Alternate career pathways and different roles at AFS that afford you the opportunity to continue to serve after serving in the military.
5) What skills AFS is hiring for and which candidate profiles make the best fit.
6) AFS' hiring, on-boarding, training & professional development programs that help military veterans and spouses succeed in their new roles.
7) How to leverage and stranslate your military skills and experiences to better align with careers at AFS.
8) What to expect when applying.
This topic is best suited for transitioning Military Service women, Veteran women, and Military Spouses. Ideal candidates will have prior technology experience and/or an interest in learning more about opportunities to support the Federal Government at Accenture Federal Services (AFS). There is not cost to attend.
Participants of the eMentor Webinar Series have the opportunity to submit their profiles into the Professional Profile Directory (PPD). The Professional Profile Directory features the highly sought-after skills, talents and leadership competencies of current and former military officer women, senior enlisted women and degreed military spouses in career transition. Military men joining this webinar are also welcome to submit their profiles.
This directory will be shared with AcademyWomen and eMentor partners who may be able to facilitate hiring, a group that includes a wide array of top-caliber corporate, nonprofit and government entities. The PPD is an optional resource if you are interested in seeking new career opportunities.