The future food forecast: How consumers are eating, drinking, and shopping for food amidst a cost of living crisis
Eating. Drinking. Socialising. Shopping. Living. Take a holistic look at how macro trends will impact the consumption of food and drink in 2023.
Nestlé’s Head of Innovation for Dairy, Ritanbara Mundrey, Citizen Good’s Founding Partner, Caroline Bates, and Bulbshare are serving food for thought as we discuss how consumers are eating, drinking, and shopping for food in a cost of living crisis. As 72% are forging new loyalties with cheaper supermarkets, 61% are going to fewer pubs, bars, and restaurants, and 1 in 5 are ditching the drink, brands will need to reassess how they keep the hunger alive in 2023 for their F&B products. Join us on the 31st of January, 15:00 GMT, for insights on tap and ideas to chew on.
- Ritanbara Mundrey: Head of Innovation for Dairy at Nestlé
- Caroline Bates: Sustainability expert and Founding Partner at Citizen Good
- Nina Glynn: Head of Content at Bulbshare and consumer trends journalist
- Melanie Wiles: Qualitative Director at Bulbshare
- Not-so-super-markets: Why consumers are ditching their old supermarkets for cheaper alternatives - and sticking with them.
- The sip of tomorrow: From coffee to cocktails, from herbal teas to CBD drinks, what’s on the menu for 2023?
- Giving food waste an expiry date: Why 88% feel passionate about food waste - but 79% think they could be doing more about it.
- Will there be a hunger for subscription services across 2023 - or will they be seen as an excess expense?
- TikTok tastemakers: How social media is becoming the next Michelin star rating…