With more than 1,230 CEOs across 113 countries and 21 industries surveyed, the 2021 United Nations Global Compact–Accenture CEO Sustainability Study is the world’s largest research initiative on sustainability leadership.
Join us for an interactive webinar on key findings from the study, with a special focus on CEO perspectives from Asia Pacific, to learn how you can set ambitious goals, scale impact and drive transformative change in your company’s sustainability efforts.
During this one-hour event, you will dive into regional insights through an interactive panel discussion of CEOs and sustainability leaders in Asia Pacific who are fundamentally changing the game of sustainability.
You will walk away with:
- A better understanding of the C-Suite’s role in advancing the Sustainable Development Goals
- Insights from senior leaders who are setting ambitious sustainability targets and driving transformational change
- Hands-on advice for how your organization can help scale its sustainability impact across the value chain for a socially just and climate-resilient future
Esther Chang, Executive Director of Global Compact Network Singapore, is representing UNGC
Mr. Jurgen Coppens, Managing Director, Accenture Strategy South-East Asia
- Esther An, Chief Sustainability Officer at City Developments Limited
- Raja Amir Shah Bin Raja Azwa, CEO at HSBC Amanah Malaysia Berhad
- Chaya Chandavasu, Executive Vice President, Sustainability at PTT Global Chemical PLC