This webinar follows the enthusiastically received 5 Ways to Wellbeing webinar in April. We will delve deeper into how we can deliver lasting change, and the positive impact this will have for employees and businesses alike. We join with Mental Health Awareness Week to highlight why kindness matters. Please join us!
Why are we doing this?
We are doing this because we know that there is an economic benefit in doing so and it is the right thing to do for ourselves, our families, our employees and businesses and the health of the population.
For many, the Covid-19 lockdown has enabled us to stop and think about the importance of keeping well and has been a stark reminder of how strong we are, but also how fragile we are as human beings. We have been overwhelmed with a variety of videos, messages, and LinkedIn posts relating to keeping well and the messages carried in this media communication is often one of hope in that we become healthier, happier and, as a result, more successful than before. Let us build on this experience and the sacrifices we have all made and help make your workplace a better place to be.
In this webinar we will:
1. Revisit the 5 Ways to Wellbeing with an emphasis on kindness, and why it is good for your mental health.
2. Understand the power of giving and the neuroscience that gives us insight into why.
3. Explore how you can create a wellbeing culture, wherever people work, and key things to think about including behaviour change and forming new habits.
4. Discuss the essentials of a successful change programme including leadership and navigational principles and how we can help you and your organisation.
5. Look at some of the benefits to your organisation and businesses