Digitizing our cultural heritage has become a necessity for many good reasons: preservation, documentation, research and public outreach. When it comes to heritage sites and historic buildings, terrestrial laser scanning has been used for years successfully to serve those purposes. Now is the time to leverage the versatility of the cloud to expand further and execute along this vision. Come and see how cultural heritage experts use Cintoo Cloud to reach their objectives and to deliver the right digital content for the right purpose.
- Learn why scanning heritage sites is important for preservation, documentation and research.
- Learn how to use Cintoo Cloud to compare scan-to-scan and detect changes over time.
- Learn how to share your scan data with the public via the cloud.
- Learn about the various deliverables that can be extracted from your scans, such as 2D floor plans or 3D BIM models, for various use cases.
This webinar is co-organized by Cintoo (https://cintoo.com/) and Case Technologies (https://www.casetech.com/).
- Douglas Pritchard, Lecturer at the John Hopkins University, Washington DC
- Paul Aubin, Author, Member of the Board of the Volterra Foundation, Detroit, MI
- Mark Dietrick, Director of Services at Case Technologies, Member of the Board of the Volterra Foundation, Detroit, MI
- Silviu Stoian, Director at RC Monkeys, Atlanta, GA
- Moderator: Dominique Pouliquen, CEO, Cintoo US Inc.