With longer appointments, more time between appointments, and the highly increased overhead due to PPE and more intense sterilization procedures...
Cancellations and no-shows in the COVID era
are more costly than ever!
But you don't have to let these issues wreak havoc in your practice and take money right out of your pocket.
In this first of its kind presentation, Dr. Richard Madow, co-founder of The Madow Center for Dental Practice Success, will be revealing techniques he used in his own practice to keep the schedule busy and keep the patients happy, and show you updated ways to apply these strategies during the COVID era! And you know what that means - more revenue, less stress, lower overhead, and more fun! You'll be learning things such as:
• What type of patient is most likely to no-show and how you can nip this in the bud!
• Something you should NEVER do in your practice - except when a patient calls to cancel!
• The best way to handle a patient who cancels due to COVID!
• The one word you should absolutely never say to a patient - but 99% of practices do!
• How to fill a last-minute cancellation over 90% of the time!
• What to say on a patient reminder call to double its effectiveness - and what to NOT say!!
• Should you charge a fee for a no-show? Only in this one circumstance.
• A little "bribe" that prevents no-shows every time!
• Don't do "Confirmation Calls" - do THIS instead!
• Why being "too busy" can negatively affect your bottom line!
• The two most important rules that most practices don't follow. Break them at your own risk!
Let's face it - cancellations and no-shows are a pain in the butt. They cost you money, frustrate the entire team, and are just not fun. So let's finally get rid of these things forever!