Email phishing is one of the greatest security threats facing organisations globally. With the pandemic accelerating digital transformation and with workforce disconnected from the secured private network of offices to work from anywhere, you need a way to protect your workforce from such attacks. A click from an unsuspecting employee, may well place your entire network compromised.
Countless individuals and organisations have unwittingly transferred money, sent confidential documents, and emailed credentials to cyber criminals who were impersonating their boss, colleague, or a trusted customer. These targeted attacks can be very compelling and cannot be stopped with existing email security solutions such as Anti-Spam & Anti-Virus (ASAV) solution — creating devastating results for individuals, businesses, and brands.
Learn more about the current threat landscape observed by a SOC team, business challenges, as well as the defense you need to have in place to defend against them.
• Cyber security predictions for email protection
• Landscape – Top 3 email threats observed by SOC team
• Security challenges of the new mobile workforce
• Who is at highest risk within your organization
• Identifying phishing email
• The difference between phishing and spear phishing, and why it matters
• The techniques used in impersonation and spoofing attacks, and how to spot them
• How eSentinel – Email Protection stacks up against ASAV, the differences and why it matters
• How to manage repeat clickers of malicious emails