Today, it’s more challenging than ever to enroll, retain, and graduate students. Join performance expert and bestselling author Mark C. Perna as he shares the tools, tactics, and truths to attract and retain more of the right students, in the right programs, for the right reasons.
• A dynamic narrative to capture the hearts and minds of students and parents
• The single most important competitive advantage in a post-pandemic workforce
• How to transform the way that people think about career-focused education
• Why your programs and pathways are more essential than ever
• How to revitalize your results by connecting, engaging, and answering why
• What makes students tick, how they make decisions, and how to inspire them to achieve more
• The truly profound difference you can make every day
Mark is a generational expert, international speaker, and CEO. He contributes weekly at Forbes.com, hosts “The Perna Syndicate” podcast, and serves on the Advisory Council for the Coalition for Career Development in DC. He’s warm, funny, and genuine—and he’s on a mission to shift the paradigm in education and workforce development.
With the old systems in crisis, now is the time to make a bigger difference. Nationwide, countless career center, K–12 and college administrators, teachers, and critical support staff members are using Mark’s nationally acclaimed best practices to significantly increase program completers.
Experience the strategies that are shifting the paradigm in schools nationwide—and start revitalizing your results for success in a post-pandemic world!
What people are saying:
“One of the most profound, truthful presentations I’ve ever attended on education!”
Florence Batten, Instructor
“Excellent speaker, action packed, crammed with great information and access to resources.”
Rob White, Associate Principal
“Engaging, enlightening and practical.”
Phil Kudish, College Dean
*48-hour access to Zoom Cloud recording for paid registrants.