One of the most important decisions a consumer may make is their choice of a financial advisor. From the day you sign the on the dotted line until you either die or decide you’ve made a mistake, your financial well-being will be impacted by the skills and the costs of your advisor. This webinar is designed to help you find an advisor that’s right for your specific situation.
This webinar will help you to learn:
• When you may want to consider the services of a financial advisor
• How to decipher advisor credentials, registrations, and background
• The right questions to ask advisors and how to evaluate the answers
• The one document that you can use to prescreen advisor candidates
* Limited attendance: reserve your space today!