• ITC Leiden as Leading International Taxation Education Centre
• Сareer Opportunities
• Challenges and Solutions
Keynote speaker: Professor Kees van Raad
Topics for discussion:
1. Trends in demand in international tax experts/ international tax LLM graduates in various regions?
2. Impact of LLM/international tax education on career, international tax networking?
3. Is there internal evolution of international tax programs under demands of the market?
4. Digitalization of international tax profession: will be the experts replaced by project managers or would need to work harder?
5. How international tax program will look like in the future? Your propositions/observations?
6. What is the balance of offering and demand of international tax courses in your region?
a. Trends in demand, if any, and peculiarities in respect of subjects (e.g. transfer pricing, indirect taxes etc.)
b. Demand in full-time, distant learning or mixed type of education?
c. What is the optimal length – a month, half a year, whole year?
d. Are there strong local players?
Apr 23, 2021 12:00 PM
Time shows in
Apr 30, 2021 12:00 PM
May 7, 2021 12:00 PM