A company’s brand image/reputation is arguably it’s most valuable asset.
When a company’s brand image (what people know, feel and understand about it)
and it’s brand design (what people see – it’s graphics: logo, colours, signs, promotion etc.) project the same impression, to all those it relies on for its success.
The company will become:
– better understood for what it does and why it does it,
– more easily recognised and remembered.
– seen as distinctive and engaging,
... therefore, more likely to achieve it’s business goals.
This makes detailed research the most important factor in defining and creating a successful brand identity design.
This Webinar will cover the following:
1. Does your brand design ‘mirror’ your company‘s brand image ?
2. Do you have brand guidelines and are they consistent?
3. Does your brand design work across all media ?
4. How colour can affect the brand image
5. What is your Brand Strategy ?