This training course, held in cooperation with Skills Matter, will cover the Fundamentals of Haskell over two eight-hour days.
Haskell is a powerful functional programming language for building solid systems and ambitious projects. This course has been designed to cover the fundamentals of the language and provide beginners with enough knowledge of its features to be successful in developing projects in Haskell.
Points covered include:
- Simple Constructs
- Algebraic Data Type and Type Classes
- Functional Error-Handling
- Higher-Kinded Type Classes: Functor and Monad
- Higher-Kinded Type Classes: Applicative and Traversable
- Async, STM, streaming, resources
- Combining Effects
The full course description can be found at:
One year of experience with any Object-Oriented or Functional Programming language.
Please make sure to read the Academy's TOS here:
Please read our Terms of Service before here: https://www.47deg.com/TOS/