HUB Security is excited to host a panel of leading experts at our next summit. The panel will discuss edge computing, AI, confidential computing and cybersecurity.
The panel includes representatives from leading companies in the industry, including:
- Nitu Kaushal, General Manager, Hybrid Infrastructure Compute, Edge, IoT & Digital Services, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Sam Armani, Vice President, Business Development, mimik Technology Inc.
- Jason Shepherd, VP, Ecosystem, ZEDEDA Inc.
- Vera Serdiukova, AI Product Manager - Edge AI/ ML, LG Electronics
- Ildikó Váncsa, Ecosystem Technical Lead, Open Infrastructure Foundation
- Nancy Shemwell, Chief Operating Officer, Trilogy Networks, Inc
- Andrey Iaremenko, CTO & Co-Founder, HUB Security
Shterny Isseroff, Tech Journalist
12:00 PM - Short introduction and overview of the topics. (By moderator)
12:10 PM - Presentation of the panelists.
12:25 PM - Panel discussion on the following topics:
- Understanding how edge computing can optimize artificial intelligence
- Why edge computing should form a key part of technology strategy
- The role of edge computing in data analytics
- How edge computing and AI/ML can empower organizations to boost their technology strategy
13:20 PM - Q&A (From the audience)