A 90-minute in-depth webinar with Q&A on June 8, 2021, 3pm Pacific, 8am AEST (+1 day)
Explore the Future of Agencies -- and the future of YOUR agency -- with Jack Skeels, CEO of AgencyAgile.
Technological shifts are transforming the marketing and advertising landscape, rendering fertile farms of agency services fallow, and introducing a plague of new competitors.
At the center of this is the C-Suite’s renewed focus on Customer Experience or CX and how management consultancies are now competing with agencies for the business of the new CXO.
Key challenges that will be explored are:
• How agency leadership can position an organization for change
• The need to repair the damaged Agency-Client relationship
• The definition of creativity is evolving and what you can do to get ahead
• Why account people “owning” the client relationship can create more problems
• Evolution of the C-Suite is changing your business and you need to change with it
Can't attend but want to learn more? Drop us a note or read more on Medium (http://bit.ly/futureagencies-1).
This open-to-the-public (and free) 90-minute session will be interactive, allowing for Q&A during and after the session.
Looking for the June 22nd session? Register here- https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/6316213877853/WN_n18YnJQyRCyi5x1emsGm-A