Knox Private Hospital invites General Practitioners to attend this live, online and interactive meeting presented by Mr Yi Chen Zhao, Dr Zenia Chow, Mr David Rowe, Mr Nathan Hayward, Dr Anita Yuen and facilitated by Prof Stephen O’Leary.
Activity ID 292096
Education for GP's on the management of common paediatric and adult ENT conditions, discussing symptoms and modes of diagnosis; and treatment for commonly presenting conditions.
1. Apply the fundamental principles for sound surgical planning to avoid aesthetic and functional problems.
2. Evaluate Sino nasal symptoms that require urgent ENT referral.
3. Discuss best practice guidelines for the assessment and management of a child with acute otitis media.
4. Analyse indications, advantages and adverse effects associated with sleep surgery.
5. Evaluate the differential diagnoses for a patient presenting with a cheek mass.