The session covers strategic insights into the world of virtual events and how to deliver valuable experiences for attendees and add value to sponsors. Top producers – Kimberley Barnes from Clarion and Laura Shapiro from Closer Still explore their successes and challenges and how organisers can improve their virtual offerings. The panellists discuss their personal experiences and the way their organisations have adapted to the virtual medium since live events have been shuttered.
• Why researching is important when looking for the right platforms to deliver specific event objectives.
• How time line planning is crucial to a well organised event.
• Why data management is essential to enhance future ‘live’ experiences.
• Why a strategic engagement strategy is imperative to enhance the virtual experience.
• Insights on how to add value to sponsors.