Knox Private Hospital invites General Practitioners and Healthcare Professionals to attend this live, online and interactive meeting presented by Mr Wei-Han Tay, Mr Keat Ooi, Mr Kemble Wang and facilitated by Knox Private Hospital's GM Mr Vincent Borg.
Activity ID 305057
The activity will provide education about red flags for diagnosing symptoms of commonly presenting orthopaedic conditions such as sprained ankle, lower back and neck pain, plus shoulder pain and when to refer for specialist opinion.
1. Apply the key principles of diagnosing foot and ankle tendon injuries and will be able to identify and diagnose common ligament injuries.
2. Apply information learned to formulate an individualised management plan for the sprained ankle.
3. Describe red flag symptoms and diagnostic features of hip and spine pathology and how to differentiate between them.
4. Analyse both surgical and non-surgical options for holistic treatment of their patients for both cervical and lumbar spine conditions.
5. Assess, diagnose and formulate treatment plans for patients with a non- traumatic shoulder injury based on their evaluation