The National Concrete Bridge Council (NCBC), with its supporting member organizations, is pleased to bring you this summer’s premier virtual workshop series on concrete bridges and how to repair, maintain, and extend their life cycle.
The 6-part series, supported by Structural Technologies, includes interactive sessions with industry experts sharing proven methodology which identifies root causes of issues encountered on concrete bridges and provides guidance for optimal solutions and design strategies.
1) Fundamentals of Concrete | June 23
2) Evaluating Concrete Bridges | July 7
3) Analyze, Design & Select the Solution | July 21
4) Concrete Repair 101 | Aug 4
5) Strengthening Bridge Assets | Aug 18
6) Delivering Long-Term Bridge Protection | Sep 1
Certificates of attendance are available for each of these free virtual workshops.