Unwind with a soothing practice designed to release stress and tension from the body and mind (and prepare you for a recuperative night’s sleep).
After a flowing series of mindful movement, soothing stretches, and calming breath awareness, we'll restore with 25-minutes of deep relaxation. You'll emerge more grounded, calm, and spacious. Please bring three bed pillows and a blanket. Bring your family or share a zoom date with a friend!
- When: Sunday, April 12, at 8:00 PM EDT
- What you’ll need: Yoga mat, 3 bed pillows, and a blanket. 2 blocks are also helpful.
- Duration: 45 minutes (20-minute centering and flow, 25-minutes or restorative and deep relaxation)
- Price: $10 (includes access for 3 days following class)
- 10% of net proceeds will be donated to Together Rising, a nonprofit founded by author Glennon Doyle that supports women and families in crisis.
- If you cannot pay the entire registration fee, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'm offering a few hardship spots in each class.
Registration ends on Sunday, April 12 at 8:00 PM EDT.
IF YOU CAN’T JOIN LIVE OR WOULD LIKE TO REPEAT THE CLASS AGAIN:
You may register to receive access to the class recording for 3 days (until April 16 at 8:00 PM EDT).
- Zoom will automatically email you with a link to stream the recording.
- You will receive the recording exactly 24 hours after class—Monday, April 13 at 8:00 PM EDT. This is an automatic Zoom setting that we can’t edit.
- Once you successfully register, you will receive a confirmation email with information on how to prepare for class.
ENSURE YOU RECEIVE MESSAGES:
Please add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book, so links to the class and recording don’t get lost in spam.
HOW TO ACCESS CLASS:
Zoom will automatically email you a **join link 24 hours and 1 hour prior to the class time.**