Regulation 21 of The Money Laundering Regulations 2017 requires, where appropriate with regard to the size and nature of its business, a relevant person must establish an independent audit function.
In this free 15 minute webinar, Pat Estabrook of DG Legal will provide a brief overview of whether and why firms need an AML audit. The webinar will cover:
• We are a small firm, why do we need an independent audit?
• What does the SRA expect?
• What does an ‘independent’ audit really mean?
• What is the point of an audit?
• The audit is done. What now?
RECORDING & REGISTRATION
After the event, we will provide details of how to view the recording and slides to everyone that registers for this free webinar.