An Insider's Panel and Q&A: What Admissions Officers from MIT, Johns Hopkins, and Bowdoin Really Want from Applicants
Oh to be a fly on the wall in an admissions office. Most parents, students, and even educators struggle to keep up with changing admissions trends and to understand the nuances of a holistic admissions review. It's by nature not a straightforward process. There is no secret algorithm. Only real, human admissions officers evaluating each and every student's application.
Just because there isn't some hidden system, doesn't mean you can't learn what goes on behind the scenes in an admissions office and optimize your application accordingly. Whether you're a junior nervously awaiting the start of your admissions journey or an underclassman hoping to strategize your high school years, you can absolutely use your knowledge of what really goes on in an admissions office to fine-tune your eventual applications. That's why we're hosting "An Insider's Panel and Q&A: What Admissions Officers from MIT, Johns Hopkins, and Bowdoin Really Want from Applicants."
This free webinar will cover:
- How Applications Are Processed
- How Applications Are Evaluated
- A Comprehensive Q&A Session
Two of our top Former Admissions Officers will be joining us to host this webinar:
- DJ Rock, the former Assistant Director of Admissions for Multicultural Recruitment at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
- Zak Harris, a Former Admissions Officer from George Washington University, Johns Hopkins University, Bowdoin College, and Regis College.
DJ and Zak, along with InGenius Prep's Managing Director and Harvard and UChicago grad Daniel Valenti, will host this free webinar on Wednesday, January 26th at 5pm PST/8pm EST.