Join us for an online roundtable discussion on Litigation Funding: Managing Litigation Through an Alternative Economic Model with:
(Managing Director and General Counsel, Longford Capital Management, LP)
(Co-founder & Chief Executive Officer, Legalist)
This roundtable will feature prominent advocates who will provide valuable insight on this important and timely litigation management topic, including:
• Effective strategies to case size and portfolio approach
• Methods of funding and litigation funding FAQs
• Economic alternatives and risks
• Adverse selection and non-recourse strategy
• Moral hazard and its impact on settlement
• COVID-19 and its impact on litigation funding
• Increased demand for capital
Baylor Law’s Executive LL.M. in Litigation Management program innovators, practitioners, and professors Liz Fraley, Jim Wren, and Kyle Dreyer will moderate the discussion, and provide insights on the benefits of the Executive LL.M.
(This session will be recorded. Please register to attend live or watch afterward.)
The Executive LL.M in Litigation Management is designed exclusively for practicing attorneys who aspire to direct effective litigation strategy, control electronic discovery, leverage technology, manage a team, and lead their company or firm’s litigation efforts.
Baylor Law is now accepting applications for the class starting Spring 2021. Our admissions team is available to answer any questions, please call 254-271-0454.