1. Please register below to join the session.
2. If we already started, you will be taken directly to the session in progress.
3. If you register in advance, you will receive an email with the link to join and a reminder one hour before we start.
4. Don't forget to add the event to your calendar (Google, Outlook, Yahoo)
5. Make sure you make the most out of the session by asking questions, interacting in the chat, and being present.
Overview of the session:
Small businesses are the heartblood of the economy, and they remain in peril due to COVID-19. A recent survey by the Federal Reserve Bank found that 3 out of 10 small businesses in the U.S. say they likely won't survive 2021 without additional government assistance. That's 9 million small businesses at risk. And 80% of minority-owned businesses told the Fed their company is in poor financial condition. BizHack is convening five leading small business-support organizations for a report from the trenches of small business survival.
Join Ascendus, Florida SBDC, Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Business Program, Miami Bayside Foundation, and The Idea Center at Miami Dade College in a fast-paced discussion of how small businesses are adapting to COVID-19. We'll share case studies, best practices and resources in a rapid fire Q&A led by BizHack Founder and CEO Dan Grech.
The panelists will include:
-Brian Van Hook, Regional Director of Florida SBDC at Florida International University College of Business
-Fabiana Estrada, Director of Lending SE at Ascendus
-Gustavo Grande, Director of Programs at The Idea Center at Miami Dade College
-Michael S. Sellinger, Director of Loan Programs at Miami Bayside Foundation
-Pamela Fuertes, Executive Director of the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Program at Miami-Dade College