After a whole host of Step 1 content, I will now be starting to introduce USMLE Step 2 CK content!
We will start our journey into Step 2 CK preparation by going through a systematic approach on how to attack Labs on the NBME. Think of this session as applying this handout: https://bit.ly/3WhjMr4.
We will be going thru what the test makers like to test with each laboratory abnormality.
As you know labs are essential to understanding the next best step in management or diagnosis!
Here is how the 1.5-hr session will be organized:
1️⃣ We will go interactively go through high-yield USMLE Step 2 CK concepts and MCQs using my signature, Stem-Paraphrase-Predict approach. They will be mixed questions encompassing various disciplines focusing on labs
2️⃣ Our focus will be on:
- "What is the likely diagnosis?"
- "What is the next best step in management?"
3️⃣ We will use the multiple-choice question to integrate content review.
❓Who is this session for?
• M3/Clinical Rotation students who are gearing up for NBME Shelf Exams.
• US MD/DO, IMG students who are in dedicated study for USMLE Step 2 CK.
- If you do sign up, as a professional courtesy, please do attend! There is frequently a waitlist into this session & I would highly appreciate your attendance if you register.