In 2020, Ukraine’s renewable energy market underwent a string of changes caused by the reduction of the “green tariff” and the State Enterprise Guaranteed Buyer’s increasing indebtedness to renewable energy producers.
At the end of the year, a legislative settlement has been found, but lot more work is to be done to guarantee that investors' profits will be kept above the surface in 2021, while the consumer rights remain a first priority.
To seek and outline more than ever needed political and market driven mechanisms and proposed solutions, the 4th Renpower Ukraine Investors Forum will join forces with over 25 energy experts, institutions, business organizations and representatives of the sector.
What are the expectations from the first auctions for RES generation in 2021? What technology funding opportunities will the new EU-Ukraine Green Deal present to the sector? And many more subjects will be addressed during the 4th Renpower Ukraine Forum.
Not just a webinar - a full event experience! Why attend:
• Two days of online sessions, for 6.5+ hours;
• 25+ expert speakers to learn about renewable energy developments in Ukraine;
• Participate to the live Q&A and also access the on-demand recording of the event to view the presentations and panel discussions later on;
• Access our platforms to network with attendees for up to 5 weeks after the event (create your profile, schedule meetings, messaging and more);
• Connect from anywhere in the world & share business opportunities!
TO REGISTER, PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW
1 delegate - EUR 235
2 delegates - EUR 295
3 delegates - EUR 395
*Payment instructions will be given following your registration.