Do you know how participating in programs at the Delaware Area Career Center can help your child as they navigate high school and prepare for college?
Families have many options later in high school—AP, IB, CCP, electives both inside and outside the high school. Join representatives from DACC and At The Core for this interactive, informative discussion to get a jump on what you should know!
All who register will receive a recording.
INTENDED AUDIENCE: Parents of 6th-10th graders in districts served by DACC (Big Walnut, Buckeye Valley, Delaware, Olentangy, Westerville & Worthington)
The Delaware Area Career Center and At The Core are partnering to bring you a deep discussion on educational options and the role of career technical education in those options. Key details about the unique curriculums available for juniors and seniors at DACC will be shared.
• DACC's "super-electives" give your student an advantage when planning for college.
• Discover educational & career options available to YOUR student. Learn how they can earn college credits and industry credentials while in high school.
• DACC programs enhance a college prep plan. The programs help students graduate with confidence and clarity.
• Engage now to be prepared later. Students apply as sophomores to most programs. Awareness & planning are critical to getting the most out of opportunities in high school.
• These programs can differentiate your student on college applications and resumes.
Your child's high school years can be customized to create a pathway toward their successful future. Join us for an interactive discussion to learn about the programs offered, how to apply, school day logistics, connections with industry, how it works with an IEP/504 plan, and much more!
DACC offers 25+ career & college-prep programs including: Bioscience; Engineering Technology; Digital Design; Culinary Arts; Exercise Science; Cybersecurity; Health Tech & Nursing; Welding; Pharmacy Technician; and much more!