Ringwood Private Hospital invites General Practitioners to attend this live, online and interactive meeting presented by Dr Anuj Bohra, Mr Kevin McMillan, Mr Andy Simm and facilitated by Dr Lionel Lim.
Activity ID 302861
This webinar aims to provide education to GP's about red flags for diagnosing symptoms of bladder, prostate, gastric, colorectal and skin cancers, and when to refer for specialist opinion.
1. Analyse the relationship between heliobacter and gastric cancers, and identify signs and symptoms that require further investigation.
2. Apply information learned to recognize red flags for colorectal cancers, and will apply these when making referrals for further examination, as well as referring to national guidelines.
3. Summarise the gold standard investigations for microscopic haematuria and the clinical features that define high risk patients for developing Bladder Cancers.
4. Analyse PSA and PI RAD and Bozniak score results to determine the need to refer for specialist review.
5. Evaluate which lesions require biopsy, which lesions should be excised or which lesions should be referred immediately for specialist review, based on clinical assessment and NHMRC Guidelines.