GRDC Grains Research Updates, online bring you the latest grains research straight to your screen. Log in for a selection of the latest farm-ready research and regionally relevant topics.
Webinars start at 9am (AEST) and are free of charge.
Webinar theme: Strategies for managing feathertop Rhodes grass and ecology and biology of windmill grass
• Resistance status (John Broster, CSU)
• Ecology & biology of WMG and FTR - what's similar - what's different? (Bhagirath Chauhan, UQ)
• Crop competition as a management tool (Bhagirath Chauhan, UQ)
• Grazing management and impact (Hanwen Wu, NSW DPI)
• Key management strategies for FTR (Richard Daniel, NGA & Hanwen Wu/Eric Koetz, NSW DPI)
- Strategy & tactics
- Crop sequence