This webinar will provide an introductory overview of pain. It will cover the following: What is pain? How do you assess pain? How do you treat pain? Nursing tips and tricks.
- Understand the pain pathways of the central and peripheral nervous systems.
- Understand pain assessment and the use of validated pain scales.
- Grasp the concepts of multi-modal analgesia
- Recognise contributing factors of the patient’s experience of pain.
- Be aware of nursing interventions and management strategies that may be used in the treatment of pain
By registering for this webinar, you will be registered to access the Praxhub education platform and provided login details, where you can view all of Interplast’s online education for free. If you don’t wish to be registered for the Praxhub platform, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org)