The 5th Adult Immunisation Forum will take place over 4 sessions from 8:15am on Monday 28th June 2021. The forum will be held as a virtual event due to the ongoing uncertainties around COVID restrictions.
This one-day event is free to attend and will build on the success of our previous forums which aim to:
• Better understand the burden of vaccine preventable diseases, particularly in adults
• Build an awareness of the challenges and strategies for improved vaccination coverage rates
• Hear about the latest developments in vaccine programs for adults
• Consider ways of improving knowledge about immunisation best practice
The meeting will be of particular interest to health professionals, immunisation specialists, policy makers and anyone else working on the front line of public health.
This webinar event will include a range of topics:
• COVID-19 update
• Aged care update
• Pneumococcal disease
• Pertussis and other respiratory diseases
• Influenza vaccine effectiveness in the elderly
• Innovations in vaccine design
This activity is produced by Praxhub and hosted by Immunisation Coalition. The details provided by you will be used for the purpose of facilitating your attendance at this activity and creating your Praxhub registration to enable your access to this and other on-demand content. Login details will be emailed within 7 days of the date of this activity. If you have questions regarding the collection or use of your information, please contact email@example.com.