All organizations are perfectly designed to get the results they get. Healthcare providers and payers are on the journey to pursuing equity in all they do by increasing their focus on the root causes of inequities. Purchasers are rethinking how they contract for care, seeking health plan distinctions that offer equitable access and quality of care. Taking action on advancing health equity is important for both better health outcomes and thriving communities. How does accreditation help?
Discuss the pros and cons of pursuing health equity independently and via the accreditation process. Hear about the common challenges and potential solutions around data collection and management, trust, and leadership buy-in. Learn how accreditation can help align health plans and clinical care organizations around common health equity goals.
- Understand the health equity accreditation offered through NCQA
- Explore common challenges faced by health equity leaders concerning data collection, completeness and governance
- Assess readiness and learn how accreditation can advance the health equity work you’re already doing
- Bryan O. Buckley, DrPH, MPH, Director of Health Equity Initiatives, NCQA
- Carrie Whitcher, MHSA, CQO, VP, Quality Performance, UPMC Health Plan
- Laetitia Barrad, MBA, Director, Program Accreditation, Health Net
Learn more at https://www.hlth.com/digital-content/webinars