Moving individuals, teams, and organisations from a state of complacency to a place of full employee engagement requires a better understanding of people’s strengths, gifts, talents and differences.
Ken Keis, Ph.D., is a foremost global authority on personality and behavioural assessment strategies, and an expert in leadership, purpose, and wellness. He has authored over 500 articles, written four books, and invested over 10,000 hours helping others realise their full potential.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Learn the three mandatory leadership skills
- How to intentionally build credibility and rapport
- How to inspire yourself and others
- How to stop feeling offended, and how to act intentionally
- Determine how to make the right decisions, every time
Join us for this practical and real-life webinar where Ken Keis, a global authority on personality explores answers to all of these important questions and more.
Needed Now. Practical. Pivotal.
Register for free now