Want the key to unlocking the next unicorn? Today more and more companies are embedding finance (payments, lending, insurance, etc.) into their products not only to drive growth and revenue but also to stay competitive.
Starbucks has the second most used payments application in the United States and they’re not a bank. Analysts estimate Shopify’s payments revenue to grow faster than their Subscription & Services revenue stream. Toast, a $2.7B restaurant management platform, launched Toast Capital to provide its customers with fast and flexible funding.
On Tuesday, September 7th, Ahmed Siddiqui, best-selling author and VP of Product Management at Branch joins us to share the playbook for embedded fintech. Ahmed holds nearly 10 years of experience in the fintech industry and previously was VP of product at Marqeta ($14B market cap).
In this session, Ahmed will share:
- Why every company will become a fintech company
- The key components of the fintech ecosystem
- How to understand and embed different fintech offerings from payments to lending and insurance into your products
- Issues and pitfalls to avoid
- Tools of the trade for high-speed execution