The recent spike in European electricity prices have caused economic and social concerns. Considering the macroeconomic context and the market drivers (such as policies and fuel supply, among other things), what should be expected in the next few years and in the long-run: will prices stabilise or continue to increase?
Players of the whole ecosystem need reliable power price forecasts to:
• build up their electricity trading and hedging strategy
• properly evaluate their assets or new projects
• benchmark their positioning
• to conduct insightful power sector analysis.
How to forecast electricity prices for the next decades in a relevant way, given:
• the uncertainty of European power market
• the evolution of gas and CO2 price trends
• the impact of European power decarbonisation and the developments in clean tech?
Enerdata and Compass Lexecon invite you to an interactive webinar to address those challenges.
During this webinar, we will address the following topics:
1. What are the current energy prices, and which market drivers have an impact on price evolution?
We will be presenting our analysis on the market drivers and the resulting recent surge of energy prices.
2. Is the rise in power prices temporary or will it last?
We will be checking the short-term energy prices, key risks and uncertainties and the impact on sourcing strategies for the different market participants.
3. How to be confident about the evolution of prices and thus be able to anticipate budget variations?
We will be providing long-term price projections based on robust power price forecast tool.
Who should attend?
All activity requiring handling power prices to succeed their mission, whether at an expert or beginner level, for various company profiles: energy companies, banks, investment companies, energy services, consultancies, sustainable finances, trading companies or international organisations.